With our Scooby-Doo Live! Level Up production coming up, we caught up with Alice in Frames in her kitchen. Scooby-Doo loves his Scooby Snacks, and now you can make and enjoy them at home! Let’s get baking!
- 125g butter softened
- 100g brown sugar
- 125ml golden syrup
- 1 egg yolk
- 375g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 6 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Beat butter, sugar and syrup together till it becomes a light brown colour.
- Add yolk and vanilla and beat.
- Sieve flour, bicarbonate of soda and spices and gradually add to mixture until combined, if using a mixer you may need to change to a dough hook.
- Divide into 2 parts, wrap in cling film and leave in the fridge till solid and very cold.
- Cut in Scooby shapes, bake at 180 degrees C for 10 to 12 mins.
For tickets and details on Scooby-Doo Live! Level Up check out www.scoobydoolive.com